Obesity is like an epidemic disease, which is most common and critical problem scattering in all over the world. More than half of the population is facing the condition of obesity. Obesity is a disease in which surplus body fat has gathered to the amount that may put a harmful effect on the health of an individual. Obesity can be estimated with the help of BMI that is body mass index.
Causes accountable for too much weight gain-
Several causes are accountable for the condition of weight gain some are given below-
- More than half of the population is crazy about oily and junk food, which contains so many calories in it. Too much consumption of calories may increase your weight that may lead to obesity.
- If your parents had suffered from obesity, you may become more prone to the condition of obesity as it is a hereditary disorder, which may transfer to the generations.
- If you are not getting enough time for your nap, you must be easily get affected by the condition of obesity.
- Various kind of medical condition is accountable for the state of obesity so if your weight is increasing day by day, without any reason you should visit your physician.
- Lack of physical tasks may lead to obesity as if you are taking calories it should be needed to burn also. You should yoga, meditation, and exercises to prevent the condition of obesity.
A few numbers of drugs are used for the treatment of obesity. Reductil or Sibutril are an astounding and effective medication used for the treatment of too much weight gain.
What is Reductil or Sibutril?
Reductil or Sibutril are a hunger suppressant that acts by the increasing level of serotonin and catecholamine in the brain. Serotonin and catecholamine are the chemicals that assist in controlling hunger-related mood. With the augment in the level of serotonin and catecholamine, appetite may lessen. The main active constituent of Reductil or Sibutril is Sibutramine. Generic Sibutramine belongs to the category of drug known as centrally acting norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Sibutramine lessens the consumption of food by enhancing the feeling of completeness of the stomach. Sibutramine also may boost blood. Reductil/Sibutril is efficient when you may control your diet along with physical exercise.
Dosage regimen of Reductil or Sibutril-
The most recommended dose of Reductil or Sibutril is 15mg, once in a day. You can the dose of Reductil or Sibutril an hour before the consumption of food. The dose may alter according to certain parameters as if age, tolerance, gender, and medical condition of the particular patient.
Bothersome effects of Reductil or Sibutril-
You may feel some bothersome effects after taking the dose of Reductil or Sibutril as if the loss of appetite, dry mouth, insomnia, headache, anxiety, tachycardia, increase in arterial pressure, constipation etc.
Defensive measures while using Reductil or Sibutril-
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Sibutramine, you should take the dose of it without the prior consultation of the physician.
- Under certain medical conditions, you should not take the dose of generic Sibutramine as if liver disease, kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, and breathing disorders.
- During pregnancy and lactation, you are not allowed taking this medication as it may induce some inappropriate effects to the unborn and the young one.